Welcome to Salisbury. This is from the first ever Salisbury Shark Rugby Classic down in Salisbury, Maryland on St. Patrick’s Day 2012. Such a great day!
The main reason I might go back to school this fall.
This weekend may just be the most ridiculous weekend of my life.
- Renting a car and driving down to Ocean City, Maryland.
- Meeting up with the rest of Berkshire and Salisbury College Rugby.
- Going to Seacret’s Nightclub. (http://www.seacrets.com)
- Getting shitfaced with the rugby teams and tons of others!
- Heading back to hotel or houses or wherever.
- Getting my ass off the floor and heading to the rugby tournament.
- Either dying at the game, after the game or at the club later that night.
- If I don’t die, then I’ll be returning home Sunday to see the girlfriend and re-cooperate.
Leaving for Maryland in the am for the first rugby tournament of the season against Salisbury College.
anyone going to be down/around Ocean City and Salisbury, Maryland St. Patrick’s Day weekend? Ill be down there for rugby, but also some heavy partying!